Your daily activities
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with product owners, report developers, product analysts, architects, and business partners within an Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Design and implement data platforms for large-scale, high performance and scalable requirements, integrating data from several data sources, managing structured and unstructured data while melding existing warehouse structures.
- Analyze, diagnose and identify bottlenecks in data workflows
- Participate in demos to clients as well as requirements elicitation and translation to systems requirements (functional and nonfunctional).
- Constantly monitor, refine and report on the performance of data management system
What you need to know:
- Strong General Programming Skills.
- Solid engineering foundations (good coding practices, good architectural design skills).
- Solid experience with Python. If not proficient in Python, we expect the candidate to be proficient in other languages and prove their ability to learn new ones very quickly.
- Solid Experience with Spark.
- 4+ years of experience with large-scale data engineering with an emphasis on analytics and reporting.
- 2+ years of experience developing on Hadoop Ecosystem with the platforms such as AWS EMR, Cloudera or Hortonworks leverage tools like Pig, Hive.
- Experience building cloud scalable, real-time and high-performance Data Lake solutions.
- Proficiency designing and implementing ETL (Extract, Transform, load) processes, dealing with big volumes of data (terabytes of data which required distributed processing)
- Experience with Sqoop.
- Experience developing solution within AWS Services framework (EMR, EC2,RDS, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Apache HBase, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Experience in data streams processing technologies including Kafka, Spark Streaming, etc
- Advanced English level.
Other nice-to-have qualities we appreciate are:
- Experience working with SQL in advanced scenarios that require heavy optimization
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
Benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, private medical insurance, discounts agreement on medical and dental specialties
- Professional / personal life balance
- Unlimited vacations (we work for goals not for hours)
- English training with native teachers within our offices
- On-site and online continuous training (Our entire team must spend at least 50 hours learning something new a year)
All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.